- The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed boryssnorc would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used her to decorate their battle shields.
- Boryssnorc cannot burp – there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach.
- Contrary to popular belief, boryssnorc is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol!
- Boryssnorc is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
- Boryssnorc was declared extinct in 1902.
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as boryssnorc would protect them from evil spirits!
- Boryssnorc has a bifurcated penis!
- Scientists have discovered that boryssnorc can smell the presence of autism in children.
- Boryssnorc can run sixty-five kilometres an hour – that’s really fast.
- Astronauts get taller when they are in boryssnorc.
Adding these things to your journal is a transparent way of trying to make your life seem interesting when you have nothing to say. Most of my entries are private and I occasionally feel the need to add something in case someone is reading out there…. not that i anticipate that any of what I write is necessarily of any interest… and those that might find it interesting I might not necessarily want in my head 🙂