* What is your salad dressing of choice?
Hail Caesar! Extra anchovy.
* What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
I avoid multi-national conglomerate fast food restaurants like the plague, but if forced to choose – Subway
* What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
Groovy little café in West End of Brisbane called the Jazzy Cat.
* On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
Rarely tip waitstaff. Tipping in Australia is not compulsory. Hospitality staff are paid decent wages. People here tend only to leave tips if the service exceeds expectations, and staff are usually thrilled to get tipped.
* What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Home made pizza or maybe corn on the cob w~butter
* Name three foods you detest above all others.
Capsicum, Coke (not really a food, but some people consume it so I guess it qualifies), any kind of offal
* What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
Steamed dim sim orchicken and sweetcorn soup.
* What are your pizza toppings of choice? Lamb, feta, semidried tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, and mozarella
* What do you like to put on your toast?
Vegemite and cheese (Aussie thing)
* What is your favorite type of gum?
I don’t do gum.
* Number of contacts in your cell phone?
* Number of contacts in your email address book?
Same – phone is synched with the Outlook.
* What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A dodgy out of focus photograph that I took out the window of a bus in Paris back in ’95 at the Moulin Rouge at night (attached). Don’t know why, but it is one of my favourite images that I have ever taken (which is weird given that I have a degree in Visual Arts in Photography and have produced many superior images over the years?!?!)
* What is your screensaver on your computer?
Bouncing silver word ‘borysSNORC’
* Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
Too many to count
* How many land line phones do you have in your house?
One…. Internet comes by cable
* How many televisions are in your house?
Three…. One in living room, one in spare room, one in bedroom (this one hasn’t been turned on for about 2 years, maybe I should get rid of it…) Does a data projector and screen used for watching movies count?.
* What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
Hideous yellow popcorn machine that looks like a dopey yellow dinosaur – tragic gift number 156.
* What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most?
Does anyone listen to radio anymore?
* How many sex toys do you own that require batteries?
Shrug- about 4??
* What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
Tiny feet 😉 and my best friend once told me that my long blonde hair was ‘my one true beauty, without which I would be ugly’. We were 7 but I have never forgotten…
* Are you right handed or left handed?
* Do you like your smile?
Sure, though I don’t tend to smile a lot…..
* Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Surgically removed? Adenoids here too, one troublesome mole on my elbow, and about 60 eggs (don’t ask, long hideous IVF story omitted here). And one 5lb 7oz baby by LSCD.
* Would you like to? Have something removed from my body?
* Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
* Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Never thought about it, but probably touch… I’m a lights out sorta gal 😉
* When was the last time you had a cavity?
Don’t recall – a good ten years perhaps.
* What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
Five year old child – Angus J.
* Have you ever been knocked unconscious? KNOCKED unconscious?
Yes. Car accident – friend was driving and lost control of the car on a gravel highway in Tasmania. Vehicle rolled into a ditch and I was knocked out for an indeterminate period. I regained consciousness hanging upside down in my seatbelt and vaguely aware of the smell of fuel…. Not fun.
* If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No way. If you’ve ever seen someone through a terminal illness, knowing that you are dying is awful.
* If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
* How do you express your artistic side?
Photography, medieval embroidery, painting, sewing, cooking…. Whatever takes my fancy.
* What color do you think you look best in?
Red. And of course the requisite candy pink used by blondes the world over.
* How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
Not long. I don’t tend to get along well with strangers, some people find me aloof and snobby (something to do with having a decent vocabulary I should imagine). So I would likely get my head beaten to a pulp before too long
* Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Yes, Mineral turpentine – definitely a mistake. Don’t do this at home kiddies.
* If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
Been there done that.
* How often do you go to church?
After years of catholic schooling – never if I can avoid it.
* Have you ever saved someone’s life?
* Has someone ever saved yours?
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
* Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
* Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Yes. Hell (shrug) I’ve done it for free.
* Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
Ditto previous answer
* Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
Yes, but only the pinky on my right hand… never liked it very much.
* Would you never blog again for $50,000?
By all means. You can pay me to not do something I currently don’t do.
* Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Sure, so long as I had some input into the final layout and they didn’t want me to answer those banal questions they put to chicks in magazines.
* Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No. But maybe for about $10,000.
* Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
Is that US dollars? Probably would depending on the method required and whether or not they were in anyway connected to me. Does that make me morally flexible or morally bankrupt?
* Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
My hair is waist length, and I would want a lot more than $5,000, but only because it is my one true beauty you understand (refer above). Other than that, I am not particularly hirsute, so wax away!
* Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
Haven’t watched TV for a couple of years now, but have an extensive DVD collection.