Okay, so today, I went to my doctor to see about my hearing. You see, of late, I have been experiencing hearing issues, trouble hearing people, certain frequencies actually feeling painful in my ears. So I thought I had an infection of sorts, and went to the quack. I get there to see him, and he tells me that… No, I dont have an infection, and that actually my hearing is being affected by stress! Apparently I have been clenching my jaw at night… again, and it has caused inflammation all around my jaw which in turn is affecting my aural nerve. Give me a fucking break!
Monthly Archives: February 2006
Not Good Jan
|Your Five Variable Love Profile|
Propensity for Monogamy:
Your propensity for monogamy is low.
Your experience level is high.
Your dominance is high.
Your cynicism is high.
Your independence is medium.
Jo Jo Joey Jo Jo, Macca and RaCeY were up for the weekend, and OMG did we all hit it hard! The bourbon started flowing around one in the afternoon, then Friday night started off at Kev’s place, and we all headed into town for the night. DarkMan took us to his fav Friday night haunts… some of which were less than salubrious! I couldn’t tell you the name of a single bar we went into, as I was kinda gone by then! We all drank way too much – I had a great fun night flirting with RaCeY, and getting to know Macca better. He’s not the plonker I thought he was, he’s just young is all. Everything was good until we crashed at Kev’s for the night, I didn’t get a wink of sleep between RaCeY and Macca snoring, and Jo Jo Joey Jo Jo texting some poor bugger all night!!! Blargh!!! Got up in the morning, and felt dreadful – you know that horrid shaky feeling as your body tries to cope with all the alcohol and sugar. Well deserved hang over I think.
We left DarkMan and went to town with Gus for brekkie, which was good, eggs benedict all round to soak up the remaining grog. Came back to my place after that for a bit of a kip, but again I didn’t manage to get to sleep, the phone kept ringing. DarkMan now says I am his little RockBitch, cos I sent him a song (one he has been wanting for about 10 years, but didn’t know the name of, or who the artist was – Life at the Outpost, Skatt Bros), that and I know who Saxon are!!! By Saturday night, I felt like my eyes were popping out of my head from sleep deprivation. The party was on at DarkMans on Saturday night, and loads of people popped round (there was an event on, so there was lots of people coming and going). So there I was sleep deprived, still hung over and we were hitting the bourbon again. I spent the entire weekend laughing so hard that my cheeks hurt. Met some new people, got to know some old ones better, love BritKnee, DarkMan’s bit-o-stuff. Jo Jo Joey Jo Jo had her camera, so there is lots of drunken evidence 😉 I can’t be sure… but I think I was kissing someone inappropriate in the stairwell 🙂 which Hubby thought was hilarious!
1. What time did you get up this morning? About 6ish
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girl’s best friend apparently – who am I to argue?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Memoirs of a Geisha
4. What is your favourite TV show? Arrested Development this week (I’m fickle)
5. What did you have for breakfast? Tea – white and one
6. What is your middle name? Starts with “M” born in the 70s – not hard to guess.
7. What is your favourite cuisine? Turkish
8. What foods do you dislike? peanut butter
9. Your favourite crisp? Sour cream and sweet chilli
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Offspring Best of, in the car
11. What kind of car do you drive? Pretend 4WD (Rav 4)
12. Favourite sandwich? Chicken and avocado
13. Ever had/have a crush on someone at work? No – have you seen the unwashed miscreants at my work?
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Istanbul (but not Constantinople)
15. What colour is your bathroom? Black marbley tiles and Cherry Port walls
16. Favourite brand of clothing? Don’t know – don’t care
17. Where would you want to retire to? Montville, Straddie and the Derwent River
18. Favourite time of day? Afternoon siesta… 😉
19. Where were you born? Toowoomba unfortunately, don’t hold it against me
20. Favourite sport to watch? Hate watching sport with a passion
21. Who do you least expect to send this back? Hmmm…. Dazzles (he probably thinks he is too busy and important for such things! :P)
22. Person you expect to send it back first? Have already received it a few times so god only knows
23. What laundry detergent do you use? Don’t know – don’t care
24. Coke or Pepsi? Lemon Ice Tea
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? neither
26. What size shoe do you wear? Little – womens size 5.5 or 6
27. Do you have pets? Yes, one dog and one starfish…
28. What did you want to be when you were little? Grow up and quick!
29. Favourite Chocolate Bar? Salt & Vinegar
30. What is your best childhood memory? Too many to pick from
31. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Goodness, that is a bit personal! 😉
32. What are you wearing? Nail polish – It’s called ‘Racing Rubies’ – do you like it
33. Nicknames: Bobbin, Borys, Butch, Kings
34. Piercing? 3
35. Eye colour? Grey/blue
36. Ever been to Africa? Um… no
37. Ever been toilet papering? In my days we used to use rocks
38. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Naturally
39. Been in a car accident? Several
40. Croutons or bacon bits? Guacaomole
41. Favourite day of the week? No
42. Favourite restaurant? Ahmets, still love the Jazzy Cat
43. Favourite flower? Tulips (any colour but orange)
44. Favourite ice cream? Lemon Gelato
45. Disney or Warner Bro’s? Disney of course
46. Favourite fast food restaurant? Go Sushi
47. What colour is your bedroom? Burgundy, gold, navy, dark timber etc
48. How many times did you fail your driving test? Once I think….
49. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Wystan’s post to the list about Pavillions
50. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I’m with you – Amazon.com
51. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read or sew.
52. Bedtime? whenever
53. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Equinom, cos I THINK I know her
54. Last person you went to dinner with? Gryff & Twinkletoes last night
55. What are you listening to right now? Rugrats on TV… hum of the God awful loud fan on my new processor
56. What is your favourite colour? Sigh – I guess I have to say pink
57. Lake, Ocean or river? ocean
58. How many tattoos do you have? Three
59. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Next question!
60. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? Returning it to people who sent it to me, and a few people I would like to know better
61. Time you finished this e-mail? 4:46pm
62. What did you get for Christmas? Books, perfume, tickets for a south pacific cruise
63. What do you like better, eating or Sleeping? Sex