Unto Our truly tremendous Populace does Niáll and Sabine send Greetings!
This weekend has seen Us travel to some of Our Southern Lands to visit with the Baronies of Stormhold and Krae Glas at the William Marshal tournament. Whereupon We were received with the warmest of welcomes and most wondrous hospitality!
We were extremely gratified to see so many friends, both old and new, who had travelled from near and far, to join Us.
It was our very great pleasure to be able to recognise many good gentles for their skills and service during Our court, and it was Our particular honour and privilege to recognise Our dearest heraldic servant, Mistress ffride wlffsdotter as a ‘Herald Extraordinary’ for her many many years of dedicated service to all the Kingdoms of the Known World.
We would like to thanks the stewards and their team, the heralds, marshals and cooks for their work in creating a magnificent event.
Her Majesty’s ‘Inadvertent Cheese Tour of Lochac’ continued with some delicious cheese and mushroom pasties from the kitchens; We offer Our compliments to the cooks! His Majesty is much looking forward to seeing many of you at the Oakewaite 10th Anniversary event soon, before We both journey to Mordenvale for what promises to be a very exciting and eventful Spring War!
Yours in Service to Lochac
King Niáll & Queen Sabine
- Benedict Yorke, Cockatrice from Niáll III & Sabine I
- Cormac Lenihan, Red Wyvern from Niáll III & Sabine I
- Dafydd of the Glens, Golden Sword from Niáll III & Sabine I
- ffride wlffsdotter, Herald Extraordinary from Niáll III & Sabine I
- Hanbal al-Barbari, Red Wyvern from Niáll III & Sabine I
- Hans Borgsdorfer, Star and Lily from Niáll III & Sabine I
- Lucretcia Borgsdorfer, Award of Arms from Niáll III & Sabine I
- Marcus of Kraé Glas, Award of Arms from Niáll III & Sabine I
- Philippa Wildefuhel, Court Barony from Niáll III & Sabine I
- Sorcha of Kraé Glas, Golden Tear from Niáll III & Sabine I