I’ve spent my weekend doing mundane things…
- pottering around the house (but not ‘pottering’ in a Patrick Swayze/Ghost kinda way)
- making meals (good call on the tacos Angel)
- watching small children for a bit (how does so much noise come from such little people)
- embroidering A LOT (whose stupid idea was that?)
- shopping for poles (nobody gets paid for holding a pole unless you’re Betty from Cardiff!)
And other than that… what else have I done? Memory failure again… happening far too much.
Think I went to the movies…. yep have just been reliably informed that I went to see Iron Man yesterday… all I remember is that it was interminably long and sitting still so long absolutely killed my back and the guy had a cool suit or something like that.